pgaccess problems

From: Christoph Dalitz <christoph(dot)dalitz(at)hs-niederrhein(dot)de>
Subject: pgaccess problems
Date: 2002-07-08 08:51:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

while trying pgaccess, I have encountered two problems:

a) I did not figure out how to specify username, host etc. from
the command line

b) With 100dpi fonts most dialogs are messed up and cannot be
used; eg. in the "open" dialog the "password" entry field is not displayed

While a) is only annoying, b) makes pgaccess unusable.

Questions:

1) Is there a way to make pgaccess usable with 100dpi fonts?
2) if not, is there some other comparable tool that runs on Linux?

Thanks,

Christoph Dalitz