database backup

From: Sanjeev Rathore <intmail2002(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: database backup
Date: 2002-07-07 02:25:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am looking into how I should backup my PostgreSQL
database. Is there a way to do incremental backup? I
think incremental back seems to be a better solution
in the long run, because it is more scalable. Does
anybody have any suggestions as to how I should go
about backing up my database?

thanks,
Sanjeev