Re: Marketing PostgreSQL (was Re: Democracy and organisation : let's make a revolution)

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: radulovich(at)yahoo(dot)com, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Marketing PostgreSQL (was Re: Democracy and organisation : let's make a revolution)
Date: 2002-06-26 09:37:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Mark,

This is a simple and efficient battle plan, so count on my help.

We need clear ideas and marketing goals. Personnaly, I believe indiviuals can
take care of PostgreSQL marketing without the need of being supported by a
company.

Did you join PostgreSQL WWW Mailing List <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>?
This private list is where PostgreSQL web site will be designed.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE