SQLDriverConnect

From: Annissa Melhenas <melhenas(at)cogenit(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQLDriverConnect
Date: 2002-06-26 09:31:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,all

I'm quite new to postgres, and I'm trying to use it as an openldap backend.
For that, i have to configure my openldap with the option --enable-sql, but I have the following error messages :

checking for SQLDriverConnect in -liodbc... no
checking for SQLDriverConnect in -lodbc... no
configure: error: could not locate suitable ODBC library

I don' know what liobdc and lidbc are, and I don't know what to do..
can anybody help me?

--
Annissa,
The computer slayer

PS : I know it's openldap messages, but the problems are linked to postgres, that's the reason why I sent the message here..