Problem with 'plpgsql'

From: Thirumoorthy Bhuvneswari <tbhuvneswari(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with 'plpgsql'
Date: 2002-06-19 05:25:29
Lists: pgsql-general

hi,
I am using Postgresql-7.0.3 with RedHat Linux-7.1. I
tried to create a simple plpgsql function as given in
the documentation which gives me a note as the
following:

'ERROR: Unrecognized language specified in a CREATE
FUNCTION: 'plpgsql'. Recognized languages are sql,C,
internal and the created procedural languages'.

I don't know how to install 'plpgsql' separately.
Please help me. thanks in advance.

bhuvana.