First cut at SSL documentation

From: Bear Giles <bgiles(at)coyotesong(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: First cut at SSL documentation
Date: 2002-05-20 20:03:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Attached is the first cut at some SSL documetation for the
PostgreSQL manual. It's in plain text, not DocBook, to make
editing easy for the first few revisions. The documentation
leads the code by a day or so.

Also, I'm still having problems with the patches list - none
of my recent submissions have gotten through, and I haven't
even gotten the confirmation note from when I tried to resubscribe
to that list. That's why the main SSL patches haven't appeared yet.

Bear

Attachment Content-Type Size
ssldoc text/plain 4.5 KB