[ANN] Npgsql .Net Data Provider Project Launch!

From: Francisco Jr(dot) <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-odbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Philip Chen <philip_t_s_chen(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Subject: [ANN] Npgsql .Net Data Provider Project Launch!
Date: 2002-05-12 01:40:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi all.
I've just created a temporary homepage for the .net
data provider project:
http://www30.brinkster.com/fxjr/Npgsql/ (*)

It is called Npgsql. It is my first open source
project, so if I am doing something wrong, please let
me know.
I invite you all that are interested to join the
project.

I'm right now using the SharpDevelop Open source
IDE(www.icsharpcode.net), I'm planning to use NDOC for
documentation and some suite of regression test that I
didn't choose yet.

I hope have something to release soon.
So, thanks all for you attention.

(*) yeah, it isn't hosted at gborg. After a zillion
times trying to signup and receiving pgReadData()
errors at signup form, I just gived up! :( Even the
support mail isn't working and the bug report system
either. So if you know someone that can help me get an
account at gborg I will put the project there! Thanks

Yahoo! Encontros
O lugar certo para você encontrar aquela pessoa que falta na sua vida. Cadastre-se hoje mesmo!
http://br.encontros.yahoo.com/