Database Migration Plugin and OIDs

From: Keehan Mallon <keehan_mallon(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Migration Plugin and OIDs
Date: 2002-04-30 21:39:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave,

I am now successfully using the Database Migration plugin to PgAdmin
II, but I still have a couple of questions:

1) Is it possible to do a migration without OIDs???? If not, how do I
go about dealing with the tables to get rid of the oids?

2) I am still having trouble with the Import plugin. If I use the
database migration utility to create the tables, then create csv files
from the Access DB, then import them using the plugin I get a failure
from the first row.

Another thing that is annoying is that the transaction continues until
the last row is tried to import and then it fails due to the error in
the first record. Argh!

Keehan