Re: Vote totals for SET in aborted transaction

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Vote totals for SET in aborted transaction
Date: 2002-04-25 12:52:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just curious here, but has anyone taken the time to see how others are
doing this? For instance, if we go with 1, are going against how everyone
else handles it? IMHO, its not a popularity contest ...

Personally, I do agree with #1, but I'm curious as to how those coming
from other DBMS are going to have problems if this isn't what they are
expecting ...