Re: Connections per second?

From: Alejandro Fernandez <ale(at)e-group(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connections per second?
Date: 2002-04-24 09:45:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

I think persistence is what I'm looking for then! Would you have any pointers on how to inform myself on getting connections to be persistent? Yes, it is apache. Write speed, well, I think I'd need some pretty fast hard drives... Maybe IDE drives, with raid 0...

So:

1)How do I get connections to postgresql be persistent?
2)How do I get all the other connections to be persistent too?? I would welcome a url or something that might help! (perhaps off list if it's off topic!)

Thanks,

Ale