virtual_host for more than one interface ?

From: pilsl(at)goldfisch(dot)at
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: virtual_host for more than one interface ?
Date: 2002-04-19 11:43:12
Lists: pgsql-general

our server has 4 interfaces and postgres should listen on two of
them. I prefer the virtual_host-directive in postgresql.conf over the
host-settins in pg_hba.conf, but I cant figure out how to specify more
than one virtual host ...

I tried ;-seperated and I tried a own directive for each host.

thnx,
peter