Re: psql command line history not working

From: Edipo Elder Fernandes de Melo <edipoelder(at)ig(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql command line history not working
Date: 2002-04-16 13:52:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

Em 15 Apr 2002, Peter Eisentraut escreveu:

>> I am trying to get command line history and editing to work with psql, as
>> life is a pain without it.
>
>Check that you have the readline header files installed (and if configure
>finds them; readline.h, history.h or similar). Look for RPMs
>readline-devel or some such.

I had same problem. But, in my case, i instaled readline-devel, used
--with-includes and --with-libs, as described in docs, and the configure
script still not find/using them.

Abracos,

Edipo Elder
[edipoelder(at)ig(dot)com(dot)br]

Voc podia estar baixando sua musica predileta, enquanto lia esse e-mail.
No perca tempo, tenha acesso rpido a internet com o Super iG.
http://registro.ig.com.br/superig