Problem with database creation

From: 呉 安棋 <angiengjp(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with database creation
Date: 2002-04-12 07:26:44
Lists: pgsql-bugs

To : PostgreSQL Person incharge
>From : anGie
RE : Problem with database

Dear sir,

I'm an academy student that interested about database
environment. Recently, I was using Kondara MNU/Linux 2.2
and Postgresql-7.1.1. for my studies.

According to your guidline, I had startup the postmaster
successfully. But the problem is .... when I wanted to
create a new database, the error message had accured as
follow :

psql : No pg_hba.conf entyr for host localhost, user XXXX,
database YYYYYY

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Thank you for your attention and appreciation.

Yours faithfully,
anGie

老公心目中可愛的安棋エンジィ (>_<)