Re: Date representation

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: noy <noyda(at)isoco(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Date representation
Date: 2002-04-11 14:09:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> CREATE TABLE "EMPLOYEE_SYSTEM" (
> "EMP_ID" integer,
> "EMP_EMAIL" character varying(80),
> "EMP_TIMESTAMP" timestamp with time zone,
> );

Your schema is correct (timestamp with time zone = timestamptz).

> > By the way, did you upgrade pgAdmin2 and odbc driver to the latest
> > version? Yes, I upgrade the driver version in windows.

Try Advanced options in ODBC and enable / disable fake index and row
versioning. Does it make it?

This problem is Access2K related: Access 2K need a timestamp value to update
records. As far as I know, this used to be the case in 7.1...

Maybe something changed since 7.1. Any idea Dave?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel