PgGuardian.exe

From: paresh joshi <pareshjoshi_22(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: ian(at)xavier(dot)cc(dot)xu(dot)edu(dot)ph, ian(at)cdo(dot)philcom(dot)com(dot)ph
Subject: PgGuardian.exe
Date: 2002-03-26 14:29:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Respected sir,

I am not getting the URL to download PgGuardian.exe. I have PostgreSQLServer.exe, but it's giving error "version has been expired". Please suggest me the solution and if you can please send me the URL (which is working properly). So I am trying to download it again but not getting any URL from where I can download the PostgreSQL.exe. I need this on priority basis.

Waiting for your favorable reply.

Thanks & regards

Paresh Joshi