Re: Subject: Re: Additional fixes to ecpg - please apply patch

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Nicolas Bazin <nbazin(at)ingenico(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Additional fixes to ecpg - please apply patch
Date: 2002-03-11 12:55:01
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 12:41:33PM +1100, Nicolas Bazin wrote:
> It works except that you overwrote a previous patch I submitted that was already applied (see mail joined).

I'm sorry for that. Since I thought cvs would merge the changes I didn't

> Sorry for sending you a diff in the wrong order.

No problem.

> Also I though the type definition syntax could be enhanced. Instaead of defining
> Both syntax can be maintained for compatibility of existing
> application, but I find the second one easier to maintain because
> there is no code duplication.Can you do it ? Nicolas

Yes, you are right. The first should be kept for compatibility, but the
second i seasier to use. I will ad this to my todo list. But I have no
idea at all, when I will find time to implement it. So, if you can send
patches, they are more than welcome.

Michael Meskes
Go SF 49ers! Go Rhein Fire!
Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!