Re: Column Name Length problem?

From: Corey W(dot)Gibbs <cascadia(at)nventure(dot)com>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Column Name Length problem?
Date: 2002-03-04 16:20:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Good Morning Hiroshi,
I think this problem is a VB related issue. Once i split the statement into two select statements, it worked just fine. Access97 had no problem with linking the table, but VB seems to be choking on this long string of data. I checked the log file, and it fetched the record requested, so it's not the ODBC driver. I did the split right after "spread_percent" and just put the additional columns into a second recordset.
thank you
corey