Re: ALTER VIEW

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ALTER VIEW
Date: 2002-02-20 09:36:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Mercredi 20 Février 2002 10:27, Dave Page a écrit :
> I just noticed in your update you forgot to alter the pgView.SQL function
> entry iLogEvent call to log the new parameters; It should look like:
>
> Public Property Get SQL(Optional PseudoAlter As Boolean) As String
> On Error GoTo Err_Handler
> objServer.iLogEvent "Entering " & App.Title & ":pgView.Property Get SQL(" &
> PseudoAlter  & ")", etFullDebug

Hi Dave,

This will take some time before I fully understand the code. I just committed
VIEW RENAMING to CVS. Now, it is impossible to change view definition. I
looked for the error and did not find it.

I miss something. Could you please help me and check the code? I will not
commit anything related to views so that you can apply changes directly.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel