Re: Windows client?

From: Terry <tg5027(at)citlink(dot)net>
To: "Mark A(dot) Taff" <mark(at)libertycreek(dot)net>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows client?
Date: 2002-02-12 23:33:08
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I was giving a minimalist answer here, so as not to imply that a
lot of software *had to be written* to use Access as a simple
retreival tool for Postgres. I have trained numerous clients to
use the Linked Table Manager who have little more than 'some
Excel experience'. Certainly, the possibilities you mention are
desirable in many situations, but they would require a
significant level of knowledge to implement.

terry

--
Terry