Re: Build problems with 7.2

From: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Arsalan Zaidi <azaidi(at)directi(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Build problems with 7.2
Date: 2002-02-07 15:24:18
Lists: pgsql-general

(Guess) You have GNU sed?
(Another guess) "conftest.s1" contains a sed statement
which includes a "\n" combination?
If so, just get rid of the backslash.

Reason I am guessing is that I don't have the source
available right now to check, and I am not even sure
that this is the same case that has come up in the
past. But, easy to check, and if so, easy to fix.