PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Final Release ... Monday?
Date: 2002-01-30 19:29:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Morning all ...

So far as we can tell, we're *finally* ready for release ... Tom
made a few benign commits since rc2 that he feels doesn't warrant an rc3,
so we are planning on doing the final release on Monday ...

Does *anyone* have any outstanding bugs that they would like to
report *before* the final release? Anything that should hold up the
release even if for a couple of days?

If so, please speak up now or forever hold your peace ...

If not, I'm going to roll up the final release on Sunday night,
and do a full announce on Monday afternoon ...

Its been a *long* release cycle this time through, but nobody can
accuse us of not being thorough in our testing :)

Great work, and heart-felt thanks to everyone for the work that
went into this release ... should prove another one to serve us well and
make us proud :)