Messages appending

From: darcy(at)druid(dot)net (D'Arcy J(dot)M(dot) Cain)
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Messages appending
Date: 2002-01-22 13:28:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is anyone else noticing this? Perhaps it is a Postfix thing or a procmail
thing but I keep getting messages joined together. It only happens with
messages from PostgreSQL lists. I get a bunch of messages in one until
there is one non-PostgreSQL message which seems to break the link. My
theory is that it is related to the TIP at the end. Is it possible to
change that so that it adds a newline at the end? I bet that would
fix the problem.

Thanks.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy(at){druid|vex}.net> | Democracy is three wolves