Re: pltlc and pltlcu problems

From: Brent Verner <brent(at)rcfile(dot)org>
To: Murray Prior Hobbs <murray(at)efone(dot)com>
Cc: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pltlc and pltlcu problems
Date: 2002-01-20 11:59:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-sql

[2002-01-19 19:40] Murray Prior Hobbs said:

| i have had no trouble loading and using the pgpgsql language - and it
| lives in exactly the same place
|
| i've done as you suggested though - here is the output

Indeed. I just got finished installing a chroot image of
redhat-7.2 to test this. I am seeing the same Tcl_CreateInterp
problem you mentioned earlier. The pltcl language does not work
even from the 7.2b3 rpms. Can someone verify that pltcl works on
their stock redhat 7.2 system?

Are there a known bugs in the stock 7.2 binutils or any other part
of the toolchain that might be causing this problem? Most notably
is the absence of pltcl.so being linked to libtcl.so. Could this
be a problem with redhat's tcl package?

Monty, are you by chance running in a chroot?

confounded,
brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing." -- Duane Allman