Re: Problem in ResultSet#getTimestamp() of 7.2b4

From: "Thomas O'Dowd" <tom(at)nooper(dot)com>
To: Ryouichi Matsuda <r-matuda(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: barry(at)xythos(dot)com, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem in ResultSet#getTimestamp() of 7.2b4
Date: 2002-01-17 13:57:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-jdbc

Hi Matsuda-san,

You beat me too it :) The following is a similar patch to the same code.
I've tested it with your GetTimestampTest.java code and it looks good
from what I can see. I'm attaching both jdbc1 and jdbc2 patches. This
patch changes a bit less in the code and basically adds a check to the
fraction loop for the end of string, as well as a check for a tz before
adding the GMT bit.

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com