Re: Looking for management software

From: jmp(at)safe(dot)ca (Jean-Marc Pigeon)
To: bmartin(at)citenet(dot)net (Ben Martin)
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Looking for management software
Date: 2001-12-28 19:08:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

Bonjour Ben Martin

> I'm looking for software that I can use to manage PostGres. I have only been
> able to find one web app written in PHP, but I'm looking for an actual
> application that I can install on my linux machine.
We have an application (running on linux :-}}) which
monitor dial-up connection and WEB traffic in real-time
(seconds levels) and take decision according Postgres Data-base
(interface in PHP), is this the kind of application you are
looking for??
--

A bientot
Jean-Marc Pigeon Internet: Jean-Marc(dot)Pigeon(at)safe(dot)ca