From: Bienvenido Bea <bhienbea(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2001-12-27 09:37:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I succesfully installed Postgresql but when I to try
to use pgaccess it gives me the following error
message:

“Tcl error executing pg_exec create database
Mydatabase is not the valid Postgresql connection.”
This error occur when I’m trying to create new
database.

"Connection to database failed PQconnectPoll() --
connect() failed:
Connection refused. Is the postmaster running (with
-i) at 'localhost' and accepting connections on TCP/IP
port 5432'?" This error occur when I’m trying to open
a database.

I cannot click the following button because it was
locked or disabled when i started pgaccess:

Tables
Queries
Sequences
Functions