Re: dropping foreign keys

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dropping foreign keys
Date: 2001-12-13 19:27:30
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 jks(at)selectacast(dot)net wrote:

> I tried that, but it didn't work. I need to drop trigger <name> on
> are not associated with any table.

Two should be associated with the pktable and one with the fktable. I've
done the drop trigger thing in the past, so unless someone's changed
something it should work. The table names can be grabbed out of the
args, I think generally the first trigger is the one on the fktable
and the other two are the pktable ones.