Beta4 or RC1 ... ?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Beta4 or RC1 ... ?
Date: 2001-12-10 18:53:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

With the changes that have been going on, I'd like to release *something*
this week ... my personal feeling is to go with a Beta4, since not all
changes were docs related ...

Does anyone have an opinion on this? I'd like to wrap something up
tonight/tomorrow morning, unless someone has something they are really
sitting on?

Thanks ...