RMI and JDBC-objects

From: Dino Cherian <inimss(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RMI and JDBC-objects
Date: 2001-11-23 12:24:38
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi

I have an RMI server where the database related methods are
implemented and the necessaary interfaces are in the RMI client.

How should I pass the ResultSet object to the client from the
database server. Should I pass it using an array or just as the
resultset object ?

which method is more efficient and safer?

Thanks
Dino Cherian