alter tables from ms-access

From: Peter Pilsl <pilsl(at)goldfisch(dot)at>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: alter tables from ms-access
Date: 2001-11-19 21:23:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Can I alter tables from ms-access via postgres-odbc ? Just now I can
alter the content (insert,update,delete), but not the structure (add
columns ..). When I want to change properties of an linked table
ms-access warns me : 'cant change properties on linked tables'. Is
this a ms-problem, a odbc-problem, a postgres-problem ?

I can create new tables by exporting them into the odbc-datasource.

thnx,
peter

--
mag. peter pilsl