Please help

From: Mr OCP <mr_ocp(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please help
Date: 2001-11-16 02:18:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi

Can anyone help me write a trigger on a table, I have
created an audit table for a table and what I want
trigger to do is to whenever a record is deleted from
the table it should first be inserted into the audit
table, just to keep track of whatever records are
deleted.

Thanks so much for your time.

Mike

http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping
- Get organised for Christmas early this year!