Re: Call for objections: revision of keyword classification

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Call for objections: revision of keyword classification
Date: 2001-11-09 02:05:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Seems fine to apply. It would be nice if we had a more general system
for adding keywords and having them be column label/function name
capable. Right now I know I need to add to keyword.c but I have no idea
if/when I need to add to the keyword list in gram.y. Can we move the
keywords out into another file and somehow pull them into gram.y with
the proper attributes so they get into all the places they need to be
with little fiddling?

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us