Re: Beta going well

From: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: ZeugswetterA(at)spardat(dot)at
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Beta going well
Date: 2001-11-06 02:56:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Also I don't understand why your compiler stops ? Mine only give a
> warning.

Maybe due to the difference of the compiler verion. xlc coming with
AIX 5L stops. Note that gcc doesn't. What is your OS version?

> These defines are only included if _ALL_SOURCE is defined. I think this
> define
> stems from another system header file, that gets included somewhere
> else.
> Maybe a better fix would be to #undef _ALL_SOURCE before including
> inttypes.h ?

It seems inttypes.h is included by types.h which is included by
stdio.h which is included by c.h. I inserted #undef into c.h but it
does not help at all:-<
--
Tatsuo Ishii