"bidirectional" communication

From: Manuel Trujillo <manueltrujillo(at)dorna(dot)es>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "bidirectional" communication
Date: 2001-10-30 17:55:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi.

I'm working with postgresql replication, and I've got one or two dudes:
Anybody know if is possible to define a host master/slave, and another slave/master?
I've one machine inittiated like a master, and another like slave. But I want the first machine like slave of the slave machine, and the second machine like the master of the first machine.

Please, I will apologize about the inconvenience of my bad english. Sorry... :(

Thank's.

Have a nice day ;-)

--
Manuel Trujillo manueltrujillo(at)dorna(dot)es
Technical Engineer http://www.motograndprix.com