Re: DatabaseMetaData.getImported/ExportedKeys() patch

From: Jason Davies <jason(at)netspade(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DatabaseMetaData.getImported/ExportedKeys() patch
Date: 2001-10-29 18:34:21
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dave,

No it is not, I sent that mail through my yahoo.com account, and was told I had to wait for it to be authorized because it wasn't from my registered address. So I finally got a good MUA set up and resent it. The duplicate mail you are seeing is the the one sent from yahoo.

Sorry for the confusion :)

Jason