Database-level permissions?

From: "CJ Kucera" <pez(at)apocalyptech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database-level permissions?
Date: 2001-10-26 14:10:24
Lists: pgsql-general

I was wondering if there's some way in Postgres to implement database-
level permissions for users. I know that I can define permissions on
the tables in that database, but I'd really like to be able to lock
a user out of a database entirely.

Thanks in advance for any help,
CJ

WOW: Rapacious | A priest advised Voltaire on his death bed to
apocalyptech.com/wow | renounce the devil. Replied Voltaire, "This
pez(at)apocalyptech(dot)com | is no time to make new enemies."