ODBC Performance

From: Fábio Sato <sato(at)simepar(dot)br>
To: ODBC <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Performance
Date: 2001-10-18 05:53:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm using the ODBC Driver version 07_01_0007 with ADO and the performance
is very disappointing... I have a procedure that update 868 rows and it is
taking more than 5 minutes to complete.

After some search on the mailing lists I've found similar problems but
didn't find any answer to them. Can someone help me?

Thanks!

PS: I'm not using any logging option that could cause a bottleneck in the
ODBC driver...