Re: Linux Version

From: Ken Kinder <ken(at)kenkinder(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Linux Version
Date: 2001-10-17 20:11:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm sorry if offended you or your work. I am honestly having trouble
comprehending the development of a PostgreSQL GUI that isn't available
for Linux. AFIAK, from attending user groups and other mailing lists,
Postgres is used very rarely in non-Linux environments.

I do still think you should specificly state the abscence of a Linux
version on your web site and what the reasons for that are.

--
Ken Kinder
www.kenkinder.com