trouble w/pgaccess

From: "J(dot) Goodleaf" <john(at)goodleaf(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: piscator(at)goodleaf(dot)net
Subject: trouble w/pgaccess
Date: 2001-10-03 02:15:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Disclaimer:
Before someone asks, yes, I have looked through many threads in the mailing
list archives, and though I can find similar questions, I can't find the
answer in the archives.

Attached error message is dump of what I get at the command line on trying
to start pgaccess.
Details...
-Running Solaris 8 (04/01, patched last week)
-GCC 2.95.3
-Tcl and Tk 8.3.3
-everything compiled perfectly; I did use the --enable-threads option!(?)
-I did define LD_LIBRARY_PATH with the correct location!
-rest of postgres is working well; it's just this one thing...

I'd appreciate any advice; I know I'm just missing something stupid.

Thanks,
John

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgerror application/octet-stream 420 bytes