about the time of a process

From: Manuel Trujillo <manueltrujillo(at)dorna(dot)es>
To: AdminPostgres <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: about the time of a process
Date: 2001-09-28 12:20:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi.

Another question... How many take to time a backend process if it haven't gos "traffic" (or run any query), to dead??

Have postgresql a SET command for determinate this question?

I will apologize about my bad english... sorry please.

Thank's for all.

--
Manuel Trujillo manueltrujillo(at)dorna(dot)es
Technical Engineer http://www.motograndprix.com