Re: CHECK problem really OK now...

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: Kovacs Baldvin <kb136(at)hszk(dot)bme(dot)hu>
Cc: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>, Kevin Way <kevin(dot)way(at)overtone(dot)org>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CHECK problem really OK now...
Date: 2001-09-24 19:23:13
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers pgsql-sql

Kovacs Baldvin wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I tried, and it works: the current CVS version really runs
> happily the query what sent to heaven our 7.1 version of the
> backend.
>
> Kevin: your original complex schema also runs smoothly.
>
> Thanks for our mindful developers!
>
> Regards,
> Baldvin
>
> I think Jan wrote:
> > Sorry, I missed the original post of the problem. If you can
> > send it to me again and change your offer into donating blood
> > at the Red Cross, I would take a look at it.
>
> Probably the chances for a prize went... :-(( However, is there
> still a shortage of blod???

Well, for the NY disaster they probably have more than enough
- not that many injured people there - sad enough though. But
what's wrong with using the current wave of patriotism to get
as much as they can get?

It help's saving life! Using the victims for that purpose
isn't abuse. It is turning grief, anger and sadness into
help and hope.

Let blood become "Open Source". Give it for free and you'll
get plenty of it when you need some.

Jan