From: roypgsqlcygwin(at)xemaps(dot)com
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2001-09-23 15:12:35
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I'm using pgaccess on Win2000. pgaccess actually doesn't have anything to do with cygwin. download activestate's ActiveTcl and run the pgaccess script through the tcl executable. The instructions weren't very clear on this, I think the developer assumed that his/her users would be familiar with tcl/tk.

Roy.