Re: cvsup trouble - ODBC blown away !?!?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
Cc: <otto(dot)hirr(at)olabinc(dot)com>, <thomas(at)pgsql(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: cvsup trouble - ODBC blown away !?!?
Date: 2001-09-22 02:28:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Fixed ... my exclude file had a rule in it that prevented odbc from being
rsync'd down ... all should be downloaded now ...

as for a 'sitemap', the server that all of this is on is meant to be
purelya 'mirror' of the central one on mail.postgresql.org, except there
are no accounts on the machine for you to go looking around it with ...

as for a sitemap of the central site ... all the web related stuff is in
/usr/local/www, and cvsroot is /cvsroot ...