EXISTS / IN - does it work on Postgresql?

From: paula(at)cyberlazarus(dot)net
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: EXISTS / IN - does it work on Postgresql?
Date: 2001-09-19 20:13:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello there,

Finally I got a \"yes\" and I\'m moving from Microsoft SQL Server to Postgresql. I\'m using PHP4 and PHPLIB to work with query abstractions. I have a lot of subqueries like:

WHERE ... EXISTS (SELECT ...)

I was researching and found ambiguous information about this kind of subqueries, is that working fine with Postgresql?

Thanks in advance,

/paula

paula(at)nervesane(dot)net
paula(at)cyberlazarus(dot)net