OSDN conference, vacation

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: OSDN conference, vacation
Date: 2001-09-17 04:59:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Due to international instability, I have shortened my vacation and will
remain in the US. Because of this, I _will_ be attending the upcoming
OSDN database summit:

http://www.osdn.com/conferences/osdb2/

I had previously reported I could not attend.

Also, I will be around for more of the beta period. I should be out
most of this week and at the OSDN summit the next week but should return
late September to be involved in the beta process.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us