Bug #450: triggered data change violation on relation

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug #450: triggered data change violation on relation
Date: 2001-09-13 08:54:16
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Sebastien Bechet (sbechet-ml(at)westcast-systems(dot)com) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
triggered data change violation on relation

Long Description
We have exactly the same problem :
http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=1032531

Stephan Szabo say :
"This is probably a smaller failure case however, given it took
some time for me to come up with a good failure, and I think more
people are hitting the current problem, so I'd vote for changing
it."

So I add a hit for it :-)

Thank you.

Sample Code