Re: template0 and template1 databases

From: Andrew Gould <andrewgould(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Andrew Gould <andrewgould(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "J(dot)H(dot)M(dot) Dassen \(Ray\)" <jdassen(at)cistron(dot)nl>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: template0 and template1 databases
Date: 2001-09-06 19:35:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Okay, so I don't need to pg_dump the template*
databases; and I should not dropdb them.

My scripts aren't anything to brag about; but I think
newbies (such as myself) may find them useful. Who
reviews contributions for /contrib?

Andrew

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.1/postgres/sql-createdatabase.html