Re: Apache authentication

From: wsheldah(at)lexmark(dot)com
To: Giorgio Volpe <giorgio(dot)volpe(at)gtngroup(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Apache authentication
Date: 2001-08-31 15:01:56
Lists: pgsql-general

How were you authenticating before? There are LOTS of Apache modules for
authentication, such as mod_auth_ldap, mod_auth_dbi, mod_auth_cookies, etc. It
would help to know exactly what you were using.

This also sounds like it may be more a problem with the new apache configuration
than with postgresql.

HTH,

Wes Sheldahl

Giorgio Volpe <giorgio(dot)volpe%gtngroup(dot)it(at)interlock(dot)lexmark(dot)com> on 08/27/2001
04:29:09 AM