Re: Re: Unterminated quoted string error.

From: "Thomas O'Dowd" <tom(at)nooper(dot)com>
To: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: Unterminated quoted string error.
Date: 2001-08-29 02:01:05
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I found problem. My string has a null character in the middle of it. I
noticed from the Connection.java code that the null character idicates
end of query so I guess that is what is happening. I'll strip out my
null strings in the mean time as they are not needed before sending them
to the driver but I'm wondering if the preparedStatement.setString()
shouldn't escape nulls or something. It already escapes single quotes and
backslashes. What do people think?

Cheers,

Tom.