Re: Web hosting list

From: Manuel Lemos <manuellemos(at)uol(dot)com(dot)br>
To: beloshapka(at)mnogo(dot)ru
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org, Manuel Lemos <manuellemos(at)uol(dot)com(dot)br>
Subject: Re: Web hosting list
Date: 2001-08-28 12:45:00
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello,

>Does anyone know of a good list of webhosts who support postgresql and php?

My provider supports any database you need, even in a virtual server, as long you dont require root permissions and dont exceed the disk space you contracted. I have both PostgreSQL and MySQL on my virtual server account. I even managed to compile my own version of the Apache executable with PHP with the options I need.

It is not very expensive. My option costs $59USD per month with all this flexibility and more, but to get that you may get as low as US$39 if you dont need things like unlimited pop mailboxes and stuf like that.

I have a very busy site hosted in my virtual server that you may know about: the PHP Classes Repository. Since I have good PHP and database knowledge I even help people to get started and with advice but their technical support is already good as it is.

If you would like to take a look, just go in here:

http://phphosting.adgrafix.com/

Feel free to mail me back if you have questions or need advice regarding how to get the options you need for your purposes.

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster